- How can I place an order for fruit bouquet / arrangements?
You can place an order by, calling +91-9663571738 / 9980070016, or ordering online at www.fruitday.in
- How much notice should I give for delivering/pick up the fruit bouquet / arrangements?
We deliver everyday evenings after 4pm. Orders should be placed before one day. However please get in touch with our customer service for any special assistance.
- Can I get a customized fruit bouquet / arrangements?
We have different arrangements to choose with varieties of fruit. Arrangements can be customized according your preference dipped fruits, greeting cards, tagged messages, balloons along with your arrangements.
- Do you deliver the fruit bouquet / arrangements?
We deliver within Bangalore city limits.
- How much is delivery fee?
As Introductory offer the delivery fee is kept very minimal. Please get in touch with our customer service for more details. Delivery is within city limits.
- Do you do timed deliveries?
We do not promise delivery times, however we will do our best to accommodate the open hours of offices, schools and businesses.
- Can I use credit/debit card online?
Yes, any Indian credit/debit card can be used for booking online.
- Does your fruit contain preservatives?
The fruits used in the arrangements are all natural, no preservatives are ever added.
- How long will the fruit last?
Our arrangements are sold at the peak of freshness. We recommend you enjoy your arrangement right away. If that’s not possible, you should make sure you keep the original wrapping and refrigerate upon receipt. If the arrangement is already opened, remove the fruit from the skewers and store it in an airtight container and refrigerate.
- How do I cancel or change an order I already placed?
If you need to cancel or change an order, please contact at least 24 hrs before the scheduled delivery.
- What’s so special about a fruit bouquet versus a basket?
It’s all in the container, while fruit arriver ornately staged in a basket, the fruit bouquets include an array of innovative presentations. There’s a porcelain coffee mug, an aluminum planter, a glass vase and other containers that are keepsakes – long after the consumption of the fruit bouquet.